Chinese licensing partnerships are becoming both more common and more valuable, but the overall deal value for China remains relatively small.
Will partnering in China be worthwhile for your company?
To help answer this question, we analyzed 92 licensing deals for pharmaceutical products in which China was the major territory for a foreign partner over the last five years.
Inside you will find discussion and graphs addressing:
- Total deal size;
- Upfront and equity payments;
- Development, commercial and total milestones;
- Number of products in a deal;
- Therapeutic area and deal value;
- Phase of development and deal value;
- Type of technology;
- Nationality of licensee;
- Conclusions; and
Sign-up below to gain first access the full report (PDF):